Purpose of the job:
The Beverages Category Planning Team plays a pivotal role in ensuring that service, cost and cash are balanced across Europe. Together with the Junior Planning Manager, the Category Planning Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of these planning KPI’s across the E2E network.
- Work with key contacts in the Sourcing Units and Markets to deliver the category Supply Chain targets in terms of Service, Inventory, Cost and Obsoletes.
- Support Supply Chain continuous improvements, by providing intelligence and planning expertise in all areas of customer service, inventory management, residuals and waste and end-to-end SC optimisation projects.
- Coordinate the RCCP & LTCP agenda, support mid/longer term network studies with clear data analysis to enable risk mitigation plans to deliver growth, agility, responsiveness and cost competitiveness.
- Monitoring actual and projected KPIs for service and bias. Perform root cause analysis and work with factory planners and market planner to improve and prevent future risks. Communication to all stakeholders of service losses and future risks.
- Analyse future and past demand volume evolution for each market and challenge accordingly.
- Coordinate inter-CD stock movements.
- Drive complexity reduction for full portfolio across Europe.
- Provide reporting training programmes and updates to the category teams.
- Consolidate and manage the annual business plan process.
- Ad hoc category project management and reporting.
- Able to work as part of a team and build good working relationships (including virtual teams).
- High analytical skills, numerical affinity and an ability to present complex and detailed .information clearly and concisely to a wide audience across several departments.
- Strong planning skills, or a strong attitude to planning (foresight, accuracy, attention to detail).
- Basic financial skills business understanding in general.
- Project management skills.
- In depth system knowledge (SAP, APO, Excel, Power BI, Aera and alike).
- Fluent English and strong stakeholder management skills.
- University degree.
- 2+ Years in End to End Supply Chain operations.
- Supply chain (APICS or similar) qualification preferred.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us