The Purpose of Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Australian marketing team, based in Manila. We have created an “ANZ Work Hub” in Manila across some of our functions including Finance, HR and now Assistant Marketing. You will report directly into a Marketing Manager in the Australian business and will be fully part of the ANZ team in a virtual capacity, sitting with the “ANZ work hub” in Manila.
We are looking for a driven, proactive, creative, and organized Assistant Brand Manager who will be responsible for helping activate our homecare brand strategy for ANZ across our various homecare brands
Focused on consumer, brand and customer understanding you will help deliver on our ambtious growth vision and strategy for the portfolio. You will be part of the marketing team working across a range of varied and exciting brand projects, including ATL and BTL national advertising campaigns, through to building a standout brand experience in ecommerce
You will be analytically capable in order to analyse relevant consumer, shopper and commercial insights to inform strategic decisions
- Lead innovation, activation, advertising, and promotion on projects assigned to and managing brand budget.
- Analyze market, consumer, and competitive information to assist Marketing Manager in setting new product pricing and launches.
- Analyze consumer, category, competition, and channel/customer as part of a situation assessment on brand performance.
- Analyze and review brand, competitive, category and consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity and marketplace performance.
- Works collaboratively with Sales, Trade Marketing, Operations, Finance, and other departments on day to day basis.
- Build end to end marketing campaigns for ecommerce and ensure perfect store objectives are in place in all online platforms
- Internal: R&D (Regional, local), Supply Chain (Regional, local), Marketing (Regional, local), Finance, CD, Legal, IT, RE, all key stakeholders (WL1 – WL3)
- External: External suppliers, Regulatory authorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ work experience in brand/product management/marketing, preferably in consumer goods industry.
- You are a self starter who also strives to deliver the best possible result
- You are always obsessive in consumer understanding and completely immersed in the needs of the consumer both now and future needs.
- You have a good understanding of media channels and working with media agencies and internal stakeholders to land campaign
- You are experienced and proven in project and budget management.
- You have experience in working with ecommerce
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us