Who are we?
Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference in the world? At Unilever, we have a clear purpose - to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our 400 brands reaching 2.5 billion people every day, we aim to make a positive social impact globally and locally.
The opportunity & responsibilities
We are currently seeking a Capability Specialist ANZ to join our team based in North Rocks.
As the Capability Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting Learning & Development across Unilever, as well as attracting new talent and developing employees. Partnering with HRBP’s, the Talent Acquisition Team, Communications Team as well as the leaders across the business, you are responsible for Employer Branding, the Unilever Future Leaders & Intern programs and supporting the HR Strategy Manager in the development and execution of the L&D strategy. You will have many external partners to collaborate with in support of your responsibilities.
Due to current Covid-19 situation, we are only seeking for applicants within ANZ.
- Influence and Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners in the delivery of your flexible goals
- Conduct Learning Needs Analysis and design L&D program in support of the needs
- Content Creation & Facilitation of L&D programs both virtually and in-person
- A thorough understanding of how businesses operate through having strong Business Acumen
- Demonstrates Customer Focus by listening to and understanding the needs of your various customer groups before developing and executing a strategy in service of that need
- Courage to challenge old ways of thinking and bring in Critical Thinking to projects by having a strong understanding of the external environment you are operating in
- Demonstrate excellent written skills through activities on social media platforms
- Ability to Analyse Data to inform decisions and strategies
- An Agile mindset delivering value to customers on a regular basis
Learning & Development
Drive a culture of learning across Unilever, offering the best learning experiences for all
- Input into L&D strategy in service of driving a learning culture across Unilever
- Input into the L&D Program by understanding the needs of different functional & business unit groups as well as understanding global priorities
- Responsible for the L&D calendar ensuring programs are loaded in the LMS so that key learning metrics are recorded. Communicate the program regularly and drive engagement.
- Facilitating workshops and organising facilitators to run programs in support of the L&D program
- The Customer Development L&D program partnering with the CDVP & CD Directors to build and execute a plan, including our field teams
- Corporate Induction & Purpose programs
- Management of our Mentoring & Coaching programs
Engage and inspire external talent about Unilever as an ideal employer of choice
- Developing the Australian EB strategy in support of our talent strategy by understanding our talent needs across the functions and business units
- Collaborating and driving activities with external partners including Universities and Graduate associations
- Executing a calendar of activities in support of the strategy across social media platforms
- Attending campus events and engaging different faculties & societies
- Partnering with internal teams ensuring a coordinated execution plan
Finding & Developing the best talent for our UFLP & UILP
- Manage the recruitment processes for both programs by collaborating with key partners
- Onboarding and continuous Leadership skills development for members of the programs
- Ensure we have a robust process around UFLP rotations, development and performance reviews
- Be an advocate for both programs within the Unilever business
Future of Work
Lead us in building a pool of flexible talent inside & outside of Unilever
- Strategic thought leader in the rollout of FOW initiatives across ANZ
- Act as central communications point between global team and local pillar leads, filtering relevant information to the teams
You will bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Experience in an HR Generalist, CD or Marketing role
- Experience in L&D an advantage
- Knowledge of the ANZ graduate and mid-career recruitment market
- Ability to travel to interstate and to New Zealand (approx. 5 times a year)
- As you will be collaborating with global teams and external providers you will be expected from time to time to attend regular meetings which will fall outside normal working hours.
This is a great opportunity to work within an iconic and global organisation. We have gained our reputation as one of the world's most admired employers by providing an environment where individuals can achieve their goals, both professionally and personally.
Make no mistake we expect a lot from our people as they do of us. So, if you can rise to the challenge, don't waste any time - apply now!
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us