Main Purpose : Summarizes the job’s purpose or role and why it exists in the organization
The role will:
- Lead an Engineering Team and implement projects E2E delivery for BPC division in North Asia to support business needs.
- Manage projects in Unilever Engineering way from Concept, FEED & Detailed Design, execution, commissioning and handover.
- Work with BPC division engineering and Ensure full compliance to Standard Design & Unilever Engineering Standards.
- Introduce future-fit technology and develop new automation vendors with competitive cost.
- Support digital factory from engineering
- Drive Capex efficiency and manage Capex with SUD
- Build engineering capability and talent pipeline in BPC
- Project Leadership & execution – Setup engineering team and deliver BPC projects from End to End to meet business objectives
- Deliver project FEED design, Detailed design, Construction, Equipment Installation and commissioning, startup and handover On Time In Full
- Closely work with SU to provide feasibility/concept study for new projects
- Closely work with Division Engineering, Design Company and end user to land Standard Design/Best Practice/New technology into projects
- Manage projects in Unilever Engineering Way with rigor and be responsible for Safety, Quality, Scope, Schedule, Cost, and Risk
- Manage Contractors to deliver daily on-site construction jobs as per master schedule
- Partner with SU and business partners to plan and manage BPC Capex and ensure forecast accuracy
- Drive CapEx Efficiency by external in, benchmarking and value engineering
- Be responsible for Construction Safety: Zero accident
- Drive Engineering excellence and team capability building
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us