We’re a global business, building diverse brands and touching lives all over the world with our products. But that doesn’t stop us caring as much about the sustainability of our business as we do the success of our brands and our people. Together we can feel good about the work we do every day.
Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you’ll work with purpose in an inclusive and diverse culture, bringing fresh ideas and simply being you!
We are looking to hire a number of Fixed Term Contractors.
About the role:
- You could be working 12hr shifts both Day & Night shift rotation, across a 3-week pattern
- Some weekend work is required
- You will be based at our Minto factory involved in the processes making our delicious ice-cream Streets brands such as Cornetto, GayTime & Magnum.
- The role of a Basic Operator in our factories can be very varied and might include Filling, Forklift and Materials Transfer, Mixing, Packing and Shaping.
- You are responsible for the safe operation of the equipment focused on quality standards and efficiency. You will also carry out cleaning and inspection activities and record any issues to the Technical Operator to resolve.
- Technical – Basic knowledge and application of technical skills to operate and maintain equipment
- Safety - Utilise all appropriate safety and environmental procedures
- Quality - Monitor quality against set standards and reports any product and packaging faults
- Teamwork – Team player who is responsible, supportive and good communicator
You will be joining a company where making a positive impact is our mission. We value and embrace our inclusive and diverse culture where individuality is celebrated. We want everyone to bring their ‘Whole Self’ and this includes you. #uniquelyunilever
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application so that we can support you through the process. If you require reasonable adjustments for the recruitment process, please contact us onANZ.email@example.com
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us