PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia (UOI) is one of the world's Oleochemical Company which located in Kawasan Ekonomi Khusus (KEK) Sei Mangkei, Kabupaten Simalungun, North Sumatera, is welcoming high caliber professionals to come on board as part of our management team as Assistant Manager for Soap Plant.
Control and organize operation and troubleshooting of Soap plant including production schedule and implementation of continuous improvement, to achieve the safety, quality and productivity targets.
Responsibility and Authority :
- Responsible for ensuring the target production capacity is achieved with good quality and without accident;
- Responsible to ensure the QMS and TPM program is running in Soap Plant;
- Conduct routine coordination with planner for production scheduling;
- Conduct routine coordination with quality regarding the product specification to be produced ;
- Conduct routine coordination with Maintenance regarding the repair and modification work;
- Give instruction for the change over product as per schedule ;
- Shut down the production process due to safety and quality problem after consult with the superior;
- Conduct reject or rework product based on quality analysis result;
- Ensure the all activity conducted by requirement of quality, food safety, environment, occupational health and safety.
- Achieved capacity target ;
- Achieved quality target, as per product specification;
- No loss time incident;
- Material usage variance not less than or not more than 0.5% of bill of material.
- Bachelor degree from engineering or science background, preferably Chemical Engineering or Chemistry;
- 3 (Three) year experience in manufacturing as production supervisor or assistant manager ;
- Has understanding of soap processing technology;
- Has understanding of quality management;
- High safety knowledge on Industrial Work safety. Able to work under pressure environment;
- Has understanding of basic SAP system;
- Has understanding of basic TPM;
- Has good analytical thingking;
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us