Background & Purpose of the Job
In this role, you will design, create, and direct our internal and external talent management and securing pipeline. You will also be responsible for improving efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring process, managing internal talent and serving as a valuable brand ambassador to drive the employer brand of Unilever.
- Implements an effective Recruitment Strategy and makes use of state of the art methods to source for great talent, eg Social Media, LinkedIn, Referral schemes, Alumni networks, Proactive sourcing, etc.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Conduct initial candidate screenings and interviews
- Manage recruitment efforts and advertising budgets
- Keep track of recruiting metrics
- Manage internal recruitment and Facilitate redeployment
- Leverage internal recruitment tools e.g Flex, Workday
- Manage partner relationship with external sourcing agency and Job boards.
- Support in implementation of any new technology.
- Design and implement strategy for Employer Branding, both for graduates and mid-career recruits, making sure this reflects in all our interactions with (future) employees and other key stakeholders.
- Leverage technology and digital platforms to build Employer brand, websites, videos, posters.
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, placement office and other partners.
- Budget responsible for recruitment, employer branding and UFL Program and responsible for recruitment KPI’s like hiring manager & candidate satisfaction, time to offer etc.
- Responsible for Talent Management, organizing talent forums at beginning , mid and end of year for people in your business area
- Implement talent management tools to improve key people to value cell match and succession planning.
- Problem Solving (strong analytical skills required. Must be able to manage many diverse projects simultaneously).
- Communication (excellent verbal and written communication skills are required).
- Leadership (a proactive style and positive take-charge approach will be quite valuable. A strong desire for assuming increased responsibility, growth, and visibility is a plus).
- Team Management and Commitment (must have the ability to work as part of a team, to achieve common objectives. Strong team influencing skills recommended).
- Responsiveness, adaptation and flexibility.
- Member of the country HR team
- Direct relationships with senior business leaders in driving Employer Branding & Recruitment Strategy
- Building & maintaining strong external networks
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us