MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Unilever-Philippines’ Foods business is one the biggest growth drivers for the country & is also one of the strongest globally. Its strong business is built on two very strong brands, Knorr & Lady’s Choice; each of them are rightful leaders in the categories they play in. With a very strong business today, what’s next for Foods-PH? Foods must quickly start future-proofing its business with more delicious, nutritious & purposeful products & brands.
The Innovations Design Manager for Foods will play an integral role in making this ideal future a reality for the business. This role will primarily be in-charge of creating and landing the full innovation roadmap for all the key brands within Foods. This person will also be the main docker with global brand teams also working on innovations to ensure that every mix will take in local insights and key market considerations to ensure success upon launch. Lastly, this person shall also be accountable for creation of new and disruptive business models that will create new opportunities to further grow the foods category.
The individual we are looking for needs to be proactive, driven with strong bias for action, and has a keen mindset for growth. The job will entail close working relationship with the Foods Marketing Director, to create impactful mixes and plans for Knorr as well as craft the digital experience of Total Foods category.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of consumers and competitors – the business environment in which the brands compete including category segments, channels, and target audience through the analysis of available data and information.
- Support the formation of a strong brand roadmap strategy. This includes identification of gaps and growth opportunities within the market, building & landing impactful renovation & innovation projects that supports both the short-term & long-term purpose & growth agenda.
- Craft robust communication strategy for brand campaigns with proven-strong, convincing and appealing assets
- Close coordination with the Brand Performance Team for deployment and support to ensure brand is competitive across the 6Ps
- Stakeholder influencing especially with Global Team Docking on innovations
- Budget management including overheads and NWM
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in Marketing in a foods/consumer goods industry
- Strong experience in innovations design
- Experience in strategy development, analysis, brand equity management
- Experience in communication development
- Experience in leading cross functional task force
- Knowledge of media, digital, programmatic, performance marketing or similar.
- Good leadership experience in delivering results through others
- Experience managing relationships in a large, multinational, matrix organisation
- Experience working with marketing agencies—clear briefing, & creative judgment
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us