If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength, and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
We are looking for an Assistant B2B Data Analytics Manager to work with our Customer Development team in our eB2B business.
- Creating customer cohorts for digital marketing; ensure right customer is targeted with B2B and enable personalized & targeted marketing,
- Translating segmentation strategy into criteria for inclusion of customers on target B2B list,
- Working with Digital Marketing to create automation communication routines basis rulesets,
- Allowing Marketing to create targeted campaigns for sub-channel or other groups to drive increased conversion/revenue/adoption,
- Tracking customer behavior for sales and website/app improvement,
- Creating and updating web analytics reports — one off and routine,
- Creating events to track the funnel of a customer journey on the app/website,
- Driving website improvements through macro-level web behavior data,
- Provide feedback on performance of all marketing and merchandising programs to drive strategic decisions,
- Providing meaningful benchmarks to be used for A/B testing,
- Partnering with the digital marketing teams to optimize site engagement, UI/UX and performance,
- Assisting in analyzing and providing insights on customer behaviors like purchase patterns, RFM analysis and other on demand data analysis,
- Using Data visualization tools to publish reports,
- Providing accurate reporting on B2B performance against goals (revenue, adoption etc),
- Designing and Updating and Using Pronto/Power BI or the Market specific dashboard to report,
- Working with IT to create automated data connections,
- Analyzing promotion performance,
- Providing meaningful benchmarks to be used for A/B testing and optimization,
- Partnering with digital marketing to optimize product features, site engagement and UI/UX,
- Identifying lagging adoption rates and improve upon them and identifying best performing marketing campaigns and focus efforts on them,
- Helping identify drivers of long term customer loyalty, lifetime value, profitability and explain other factors which may have an impact on the growth of B2B e- commerce business,
- Designing frameworks of customer segmentation not only based on demographics, but also be able to segment customers based on behavioral insights,
- Helping product owners with various behavioral analytics to prioritize product features based on usage data of B2B e-commerce portals and mobile apps.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields,
- 2-3 years of overall web analytics experience at a large agency or client-side at a large organization,
- Preferably past experience as Data Analyst / Data Scientist in e-com industry,
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must,
- Proficient in online marketing and web analytics tools (GA 360 etc.), site optimization tools, E-com backend (Shopify, Magento, etc.), CX platform analytics tools (Foresee, Opinionlab, UserTesting, Hotjar),
- Expert knowledge on Tag Management (generating tags, implementing tags, tag tracking) on Google Tag Manager, Tealium or similar,
- A proven understanding of web analytics best practices (KPI, benchmarks, etc.),
- Expertiser in e-commerce web analytics, including e-com backend (Shopify, Magento, etc.)to understand and optimize consumer path to and through purchase funnel,
- Strong Excel and database management (SAS, SQL,SPSS) analytics tools experience,
- Proven experience using social listening tools (Netbase, Sprinklr, Radian6) as well as reporting analytics across different media channels and media types (Display, Search),
- Hands-on experience using data/ analytics dashboards (Tableau, Beckon, Origami Logic, PowerBI, Pronto).
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us