MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The Deos Business Performance Manager / Brand Manager will be responsible to create and operationalize the total brand marketing strategy for all Unilever Deos brands.
Brand Management – Deos
· Leads over-all Brand Campaigns for Deos
· Brand Custodian – managing the local marketing mix (Proposition, Product, Pack, Price, Place and Promotions)
· Executions Lead for brand campaigns and innovations to drive business growth
- Frontliner for Day-to-Day Brand Operations:
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Processes from activity and demand planning to sales monitoring and analysis
- Brand Health, Consumer and Retail Data Analysis
- Project Management with internal and external teams
- Docking with Global Brand teams
- Delivering Business Results – topline and bottom line
- Excellent in Leadership skills
- Business Acumen and Strategic Thinking
- Has good Eye for beauty
- Knowledge of media, digital, programmatic, performance marketing or similar.
- An excellent English language communicator with senior stakeholders, peers and reports (conversational and presentational)
- Experience working as or with marketing stakeholders/agencies
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us