JOB TITLE: Demand Planning Manager – Away from Home
JOB LOCATION: Umraniye (Remote during Covid-19 cautions)
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
A Great Supply Chain is the key winning formula for everyday’s business world and supply chain is the spine of success in every company.
· If you are looking for a job where you will find a delightful combination of strategy, creativity and execution that changes the score of the game by creating value
· If you are looking for team members with passion for success, ability and will to make use of change and to win at all times.
We are an organization growing proudly with real value creation.
Join us to add your mark to the list of “Made by You”.
We are looking for a Demand Planning Manager - Away From Hometo work remote for now due to COVID-19 cautions.
As a Demand Planning Manager, you will be expected to sit in the middle of the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Process where you will work closely with our Customer Development, Marketing and Sourcing unit teams to build an integrated volume and sales plan where you will coordinate the delivery of the results and make shifts on the forecast based on consumption or business need changes, and hence will manage all downstream supply chain operations. You will be owner of the sales forecast for short, mid and long-term periods. You will also support sourcing plan of import/3P products. You will have the responsibility of managing short term demand-supply risks and manage them proactively within your business unit.
• Generation of volume and value forecasting through executing the demand planning components of the S&OP process.
• Understanding past and future assumptions, risks and opportunities, and cleaning the sales data and building base forecast while keeping track of sales and marketing activity logs
• Understanding and applying statistical models, depending on historical patterns and horizons using exception based planning
• Leading the development and facilitating the deployment of new capabilities in the area Demand Planning such as improvements on S&OP processes and digitalization of the forecasting and end to end S&OP
• Managing inventory while ensuring maximum service level & availability. Minimizing business waste risk by actively managing over and residual inventory. Ensuring guardrail processes and governance to manage inventory and business waste
• Supporting and working with category leadership team, providing end to end supply chain business partnership
• Providing insights on Supply Chain Demand Planning performance to the Planning Director
• Leading the roll-out of global capability projects in the area of Demand Planning
• Facilitating the respective virtual team and deployment of best practices globally in the area of Demand Planning
• Orchestrating the Demand Planning community to continuously improve performance
• Deep-dive analysis of performance of specific categories to propose improvement areas
• Reporting all the KPIs selected and comments on the performance (e.g. Forecast Bias, Forecast Accuracy)
• Healthy Portfolio Management – make delisting proposals for non-performing products
• Translating potential supply risks from the Sourcing Units and ensure clear
communication to internal and external customers
• Operational experience in planning environment is preferred
• Strong leadership skills for proactive management and communication of business opportunities and risks
• Challenging status quo and pushing the limits within SC and business operation of Away From Home category
• Excellent Turkish and English communication skills, both written and verbal
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us