If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Responsible for assisting to drive reward agenda and strategy for the Company. This role is the amalgamation of Rewards Expertise and Reward Services. It is also imperative to partner with HR and leadership on appropriate total reward packages to recruit and retain talent.
- Leading salary benchmarking process with Reward Manager
- Managing Annual Pay Review and salary increase process cycles
- Updating and leading Flexible Benefits Cycle
- Responsible for HR Policy and Procedures
- Leading reward communications
- End to end responsibility of E- recognition platform
- Supporting payroll team for reward related areas
- Supporting “Working From Home” team from Reward perspective
- Involving in day-to-day projects
- Main reward contact person of our People Experience & Operations team
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject
- Minimum 2 years of relevant reward experience
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- FMCG sector experience is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us