If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
We are looking for a “Assistant Finance Manager” to work in head office located in Umraniye/Istanbul. The role sits at the heart of decision-making process and works closely with cross-functional business and supports various business areas focused on unlocking value and growth.
- Assess business cases for key innovations both looking at P&L and cashflow perspective.
- Support and co-create the Financial Business Model for the category,
- Delivers monthly financial close. Uses financial systems and advanced MS Excel functions to work with large data sets. Outputs plans, forecasts, budgets, and consolidations,
- Pro-actively manage, control, and steer relevant Profit & Loss lines (actuals and forecast),
- Creates effective business partnerships, handles complex priorities, and provides guidance based on data analysis during unexpected events,
- Develop corrective actions to close gaps to targets including driving decision making around resource allocation and budget setting,
- Benchmarking and ad-hoc analysis different product segments / brands / and categories,
- Providing end to end view, from the factory to the Consumer,
- Lead actualization, rolling forecast and KPI tracking processes for related categories,
- Cope with business cases or feasibility analyses for growth & profitability opportunities considering changes in marketing strategy, customer and/or supplier needs and expectations,
- Initiate & run projects to drive profitable growth opportunities as well as providing meaningful and value added summary of risks/ opportunities,
- Providing timely, relevant and reliable information to business for regular and ad-hoc analysis,
- Coordination of global function / category & local agenda with Turkey team and driving global initiatives,
- Control and process improvement.
- 3-5 years of Finance experience,
- Data Intelligence related experience will be a plus,
- Strong excel skills and analytical thinking,
- Experience in presenting and communicating with cross functional stakeholders,
- Preferably experience in Business Partnering, Performance Management | Working knowledge of P&L,
- Pro-active team player, analytical and goal driven profile,
- Standard MS Office tools knowledge is a must,
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us