If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength, and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
We are looking for a “Assistant Finance Project Manager – Supply Chain” to work in head office located in Umraniye/Istanbul. The role sits at the heart of decision-making process and works closely with cross-functional business and supports various business areas focused on unlocking value and growth.
This is a project base role within Finance Supply Chain team which will support local and regional projects as finance expert. Some of the main responsibilities are:
- Ensuring accuracy of submitted figures and providing variance analysis
- Uses financial systems and advanced MS Excel functions to work with large data sets. Outputs plans, forecasts, budgets, and consolidations
- Providing timely, relevant, and reliable information to business for regular and ad-hoc analysis,
- Coordination of global function / category & local agenda with Turkey team and driving global initiatives,
- Control and process improvement
- Preparing NMR material outlook file which is cascaded to NMR Leadership team
- Leading Simplification & Digitalization agenda in NMR
- Supporting TUI team when needed
- Consolidating Global ad-hoc requests
- Ensuring accurate and on time submission of all monthly /quarterly reports.
- Responsible from monthly Gross Margin Variance analysis with Nametrub region with collaboration of respective MCOs.
- Organizing calls with countries for deep dive sessions of financials
- 3-5 years of Finance experience,
- Supply Chain Finance experience is a plus,
- Strong excel skills and analytical thinking,
- Standard MS Office tools knowledge is a must,
- Preferably experience in Supply Chain Finance or Business Partnering, Performance Management, working knowledge of P&L,
- Experience in presenting and communicating with cross functional stakeholders,
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us