Digital is changing everything about how consumer goods companies go to market. At the heart of our response to this Digital Revolution is our People Data Centres (PDC) – delivering powerful game changing insights and facilitating one billion relationships with consumers. We need people with passion for digital and analytics, who are not afraid to break convention to join us.
Main Job Purpose
PDC Insights Analyst is responsible for Social and Business Analytic (SBA), which is the key part of Unilever’s PDC, leading insight discovery and creation through integrated analysis of social, search, rating & reviews, and other data sources. The PDC Insight Analyst will make sense of vast amounts of data, marry traditional with digital sources in a way that enables Unilever to serve consumers better.
CMI PDC Analyst – Philippines Food & Beverage will be leading Social and Business Analytic for F&R categories in Philippines, working closely with Consumer Market Insight (CMI) Engagement lead and marketing team translate internal briefs into analytical projects that drive actions and business impacts.
- Lead Research Project end-to-end
- Refine the initial brief and asking the ‘right questions’
- Work through potential hypotheses and storyboarding the output
- Build query and extract data from digital data tools (i.e. Brandwatch, Unmetric, Google Keyword Planner)
- Conduct analysis using both general and in-house analytic tools
- Provide qualitative, quantitative analysis and insight to inform business strategy, marketing and brand strategies, digital marketing content and strategies, communications, and new product development
- Synthesising data and analysis into impactful, action-orientated reports
- Communicate the key findings and insight to senior stakeholders and peers both conversationally and in formal presentation style
- Project Management
- Manage projects & time with multiple projects with support from CMI PDC Leads
- Ensure that all outputs are created to a high standard & consistency
- Build and maintain dashboards for internal team using visualisation tools
- Business Engagement
- Engage with CMI and marketing partners to understand business issues
- Land the business recommendation appropriately
- Occasionally engage, work with, or share insights and knowledge with regional/global PDC and other PDC analysts on the same.
- Team Management (after successfully pass probation)
- Lead team of 4-5 analysts – all based in Philippines – in both project management, business engagement and prioritisation.
- Support PDC manager in 3rd party analyst contract discussion, performance evaluation and recruitment when needed.
- Primary Traits (required)
- Experience in an analytical role and providing insight and recommendation based on analysis (CMI / Insight function / research agency)
- Experience in using basic data processing and tools, such as excel
- Experience in “storytelling” in a corporate context, and crafting clear, compelling messaging – including presenting the output in both PowerPoint presentation format as well as delivering the insights verbally
- Passion for the digital world and its implications for business
- Ability to articulate the value of insights with own insight-based standpoint
- Language skills: Native level (Spoken and written) for Tagalog, fluent in English communication and business presentation
- Secondary Traits (‘nice to have’)
- Experience of digital data tools (social listening tools, channel analytics, etc.)
- Ideal to have experience with social analytics / NLP and website analytics tools
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us