Job Vacancy [Role] : SUIT* & Production Engineer
Location : Rungkut, Surabaya. Oral Care Factory
Job Requirements :
1. Graduated from mechanical or electrical engineering from reputable university
2. Minimum 3 years relevant work experiences in continuous improvement, or new product development position, particularly in FMCG company
3. Strong & proven stakeholder management, able to have strong coordination with Manufacturing team, R&D, Planning, marketing, and global/cluster engineering team
4. Having a good understanding in factory operating system, such as TPM, Six Sigma and WCM. Understanding WCM would be an advantage
5. Able to implement continuous improvement tools, such as FI 7 steps, 5Whys, etc.
6. Fluent in English (speaking, writing, and listening)
7. Understanding Tube machine would be an advantage for the candidate
8. Good exposure of using PowerApps & PowerBI from Microsoft, or similar software.
9. Capability of using Microsoft office (excel and PowerPoint) is a must
1. Deploy continuous improvement (CI) program within the factory, using WCM/TPM/CI tools. Furthermore, candidate is able to teach, coach and support the manufacturing team to use the tools.
2. Creating new digital application using PowerApps and reflect the performance appearance using PowerBI. The Applications that being created would have relevancy to support productivity in the factory
3. Create and monitor kaizen (quick kaizen, standard kaizen, major kaizen, and advance kaizen) as resultant of continuous improvement activities in the factory
4. Work closely with local, cluster & global ManEx team in deployment of some global/cluster continuous improvement agendas and tools, therefore they are could be implemented in the factory
5. Support manufacturing team by set up new initiatives and implement them in the factory, with the objective, to improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and reducing production cost
6. Deploy new product development (NPD) in the processing, filling, and packing lines without creating major/minor quality impact and deliver the NPD on time in full.
7. Define necessary new machine equipment/change parts to support implementation of NPD. The candidate must work closely with R&D, Engineering, and finance, to define the change parts/equipment and calculate necessary Capital Expenditure (CapEx) to support the NPD.
8. Work closely with planning team, to calculate capacity utilization and define which NPDs are possible to be produced in the factory or not
9. Giving factory point of view for any NPDs that would be deployed in the factory.
10. Ensure full compliance with company policies, Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) & Quality standards, policies, and rules during the NPD deployment in the factory
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us