If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
The main purpose of the geography based IT Analyst role is to support the IT Manager within area of responsibility as a representative for the whole of IT, including the IT Service lines.
Key to role is to understand the key interfaces into Global IT Innovation, Service Lines & Service Delivery within scope of responsibility and to work effectively with these teams in the delivery of IT Services to the business.
- The IT Analyst must understand the plans for IT in his/her area of responsibility and will participate in the achievement of these plans and effectively communicate these within business teams.
- The IT Analyst is responsible for supporting the delivery of key global services aligned with the operating model.
- The IT Analyst will support the activation of Innovation within his/her area of responsibility including delivery of necessary innovation aligned with overall IT Plan.
- The IT Analyst will partner with the business in best use of IT
Main area of responsibilities of the IT Analyst:
- Engage with business teams within his/her area of responsibility to communicate and scope the IT plan aligned with overall IT plan
- Engage with business understanding their digital finance agenda and work on automation and process improvement projects
- Engage with finance to understand their improvement areas and find appropriate technology solutions aligning with global teams.
- Undertake activation activities for global Finance programs/ projects
- Support in vendor management, infrastructure and security and ensure these are aligned with global standards.
- Support the IT Manager to ensure effective delivery of day to day IT operations, ensuring that IT services delivered are as per business requirements
- Align with Unilever standard operating practise in delivery of IT Services
- Input to review of Global/Local services within area of responsibility and help develop action plans for these and track achievement of action plans within area of responsibility
- Contribute to implementing key actions to address service improvement areas
- Inputs to and helps define Geography demand for Services and communicates these to Service Lines
- Assist with communication and coordination of status of Urgent Incidents within the Geography and understanding impact to support resolution of these incidents
- Coordinate critical incident / problem management escalations, activities required to support Service Line/Operations teams in resolving problems
- Work with business teams to ensure that the benefits of the existing services and new/updated services within area of responsibility are achieved
- Work with 3P in Geography as appropriate
- Deliver activities to best leverage IT within area of responsibility
- Work with other clusters in NAMETRUB for experience sharing, awareness and opportunities of landing similar applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject (Computer Science, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or related areas)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in similar positions
- Advance command of verbal and written English
- Experience in the engagement of key, senior level stakeholders, along with proven ability to influence and manage relationships with those stakeholders.
- Vendor Management skills
- Advanced knowledge on Microsoft 0365
- Advanced knowledge on BI tools
- Passion for new technologies, consumer behaviours, trends
- Project management experience in solution delivery and implementation
- Solid holistic technical IT knowledge
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us