• Work with Business Leaders develop HR agenda that directly supports business strategy
• Ensure that best talents are attracted, retained, developed, and succeeded across the functions
• Develop a platinum talent bench for function/geography
• Identify, develop current and future-ready capability requirements within assigned functions
• Work with business leaders on people plan in all the organizational transformation efforts of the functions supported, ensuring smooth transition and lasting organizational effectiveness as envisioned by the change project
• Drive a strong performance culture across functions characterized
• Drives sustainable and proactive Industrial/Employee Relations programs that ensures industrial peace and harmony with the labor unions across the organization.
• Lead innovative HR solutions to address current talent concerns/issues
• Counsel Business Leaders on the HR aspects of key business strategies, issues and decisions
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us