Who are we?
Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference in the world? At Unilever, we have a clear purpose - to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our 400 brands reaching 2.5 billion people every day, we aim to make a positive social impact globally and locally.
The opportunity & responsibilities
We are currently seeking a Product Innovation & Project Manager- Deodorants to join our dynamic team based in North Rocks.
As the Product Innovation & Project Manager- Deodorants, you will be responsible in ensuring the smooth rollout of key initiatives for the nominated categories in ANZ. This
predominantly covers New Product Development (NPD) projects in line with Marketing 12
quarter Plan, and also includes other cross-functional projects as required, potentially in the
areas of Value Improvement Projects (VIP), sourcing changes or other areas.
Not only you will have the opportunity to work with the biggest portfolio in Deodorants in a global Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, but you will also showcase your Project Management experience and gain further essential knowledge and skills.
Ensure delivery of all allocated projects (NPD, Promotional, VIP & other cross functional initiatives)
- Develop & manage project networks, drive risk assessment & mitigation/contingency plans and Issue management.
Effectively manage Project Teams through
- Managing fortnightly local Taskforce (cross functional team) meetings ensuring decisions & actions communicated.
- Holding team members accountable for timely task completion.
- Leading, or involvement in, Category or Sourcing Unit meetings as necessary.
Champion the Innovation Process Management (IPM) for the allocated categories
- Ensure Regional and Local gatekeeping approvals are obtained at appropriate times.
- Provide orientation and training in the IPM process & IPM Navigator IT tool as required including communications of new developments as they arise.
- Ensure adherence to IPM requirements for purposes of Regional & Global reporting.
Ensure Learning’s are captured & communicated through
- Project management evaluation
- Cross communication with other category Marketing Operations Managers (MOMs)
You will bring
- Relevant years experience in Marketing, Trade Category, Supply Chain, Finance or R&D with high cross functional exposure in FMCG environment.
- Cross category experience in allocated category
- Proven team leadership & cross-functional stakeholder communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to work within an iconic and global organisation. We have gained our reputation as one of the world's most admired employers by providing an environment where individuals can achieve their goals, both professionally and personally.
Make no mistake we expect a lot from our people as they do of us. So, if you can rise to the challenge, don't waste any time - apply now!
So, if you can rise to the challenge, don't waste any time - apply now!
If you require reasonable adjustments for the application and recruitment process, please advise us on ANZ.email@example.com
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us