Our purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace. It’s why we come to work. It’s why we’re in business. It’s how we inspire exceptional performance. Our products are available in over 190 countries and 2.5 billion people use our products every day. Doing good sits at the heart of everything we do. So, when you spot a Unilever logo whilst scrubbing, brushing, licking or sipping one of our products, you can feel proud that we are committed to creating a better world for everyone.
To remain relevant in the world of tomorrow, Unilever Supply Chain is adapting to the emerging technologies and working principles. As an Execution Planner, you will need to be a key market differentiator –rigorously delivering brilliant execution, moving from weekly to hourly buckets, while adapting to new business models and adopting best-in-class technology.
- Leveraging Technology and digital solutions to drive exception-based planning approach.
- Using the base of analytics and solutions proposed by iOPS Execute, have the ability to deliver short term execution actions for the plant.
- Operate in a high-pace environment and invest energies in collaboration and ensuring uninterrupted supply for sourcing units.
- Responsible for line scheduling and call-off, based out of medium-term plans generated through iOPS Material Planners.
- Drive changes to Call-Off plans in the short term to support late change scenarios as agreed by the Grow organization.
- Collaboration with supplier and procurement for day to day troubleshooting (Mismatches, delays, shortages)
- High on Collaboration with suppliers through rigorous and uninterrupted communication and strong influencing on delivering the best outcomes for the business.
- Be an effective channel in providing the feedback from suppliers against plans that are not executable in the short term.
- Effectively engage relevant stakeholders through crisis and act as an issue solving leader.
What we need from you:
- Strong Analytic Tools and experience with analytic tools such as PowerBi.
- Ability to adapt Emerging Technologies in Supply Chain
- MS Excel Skills
- Sharp focus on detailed plans
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to work within a team.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analysis
- Strong Microsoft Office
- Use of SAP APO, BW, ECC
Your experience includes:
- A University Degree in Supply Chain (APICS etc) qualification is an advantage
- Ability to work with Digital Supply Chain Tools
- Can demonstrate adaptation to emerging technologies
- Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry is highly regarded
- Experience with ERP and finished good planning systems
If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application so that we can support you through the process. If you require reasonable adjustments for the recruitment process, please contact us on ANZ.email@example.com
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us