MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
CMI mission is to provide inspiration and provocation to drive transformational growth. This means delivering insights, ideas and impact – and in a world that is changing at an accelerating pace of change. This pushes us to evolve how we innovate for and engage with our consumers and be a future fit insights team.
Unilever is looking for a passionate Associate Consumer Market Insights Manager who can help lead a well-known brand into future growth. It requires an independent thinker, strong business partner, and unrelenting advocate for today’s consumers.
This role is very important to the organization, supporting Dove Body Wash primarily in the US and EU. It reports to the Senior CMI Manager of Global Dove Skin Cleansing and is part of the Dove Masterbrand and the Global Skin Cleansing CMI teams.
- Will lead research for Dove Body Wash in the US and EU from early stage ideation to final mix development, partnering closely with a cross-functional team, including marketing, R&D, CTI, local country CMI, and finance.
- Will lead CMI engagement for Dove Body Wash helping to develop and validate communications, drive use of Dove global audiences, and lead meta-analysis to improve Dove communications
- Will champion the growth of Dove’s brand equity in the US
- Will help drive an even greater role for Dove’s global purpose in skin cleansing across all elements of the mix
- Will manage innovation and restage projects for core Dove Body Wash, ensuring the brand continues to be strong in the future
- Will understand the category, market, and future trends to identify and pursue untapped opportunities
- Will help to upskill the marketing teams on CMI dashboards, PDC tools, and developing CMI briefs. Be a go-to resource for the team on CMI tools.
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years related experience in marketing, consumer market insights, or professional consulting
- Prior exposure to and understanding of qualitative and quantitative research approaches and how to apply them to brand innovation and engagement projects
- Demonstrated strong collaboration, communication and presentation skills. You should have a founder mentality & Bias for Action in speed and simplification to embrace new disruptive innovation ideas that transform the business and unlock growth opportunities.
- Strong ability to support the business on brand vision, growth/innovation strategies, portfolio strategies, advertising/communication strategies and brand positioning
- Flexibility and adaptability in an unstructured environment with strong organization skills to manage the various responsibilities
- Expert influencing skills to be able to partner directly with marketing, including GBVP and Directors.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics by federal, state, or local law. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us