Title: Channel and Category Strategy Senior Manager-Food Solutions
Location: Commutable to Englewood Cliffs, NJ
At Unilever Food Solutions, our purpose is to Free Chefs to love what they do. We work with Hotels,
Restaurants and Caterers to create exciting menus that are good for diners, and good for the planet. Our
brands include Knorr and Hellmann’s— trusted and used by chefs and F&B operators every day.
We are searching for an experienced Channel and Category Strategic Manager to take our strategy and
leverage local insight to strengthen the existing portfolio and build the future portfolio for Food Service
across our categories of Savory and Dressings.
You will integrate local strategy across channel, category and key customers for North America. You will be
closely involved in supporting Quarterly Execution Plans, Strategic Projects and Category Engagement across
Understand deeply Savory and Dressings category insights and foresights-- from trends to tensions,
opportunities and competition.
· Using data to analyze trends and opportunities.
· Ensure Category Strategies reflect key insights from North America.
· Work closely cross-functionally to implement a strong Customer Experience (CX) and NRM.
· Identify and define the opportunities of future growth to capitalize on through analyzing trends and
tailwinds, or fix tensions in our categories.
· Unlock pricing strategies for the business by designing strategic pricing with our cross functions
based on global strategic pricing guidelines.
· Ensure full alignment of Channel and Category Strategy and plans across the UFS and Retail teams.
· Ensure rigorous tracking, course correction, and co-ownership across functions.
· Build Channel and Category capabilities in UFS.
Translating insight into strategy, strategy into action, and action into sustainable growth
· Analytical Skills
· Project management
· Stakeholder influencing and management
5+ years Marketing/Customer experience.
· Proven track record in complex analysis of data drive decision making.
· B2B/Food service knowledge/affinity.
Passion for high performance
Consumer/Customer centric & Passion
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics by federal, state, or local law. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us