- Make a strategic plan for planning & execute as a team to achieve the growth
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with key client and commissaries
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key client’s and commissaries’ needs and requirements
- Act as the key interface between the client and cross-functional internal teams including Chef, R&D,
Project team, Supply Chain/CS and QA to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the new innovative products to client needs.
- Strategic planning to improve client and commissaries result
- Provide forecast accuracy
- Monitor and analyze client’s and commissaries’ usage of our product.
- Resolving key client and commissaries issues and complaints
- Responsible for keeping current client’s and commissaries satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Strong negotiation skill & influent skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Basic computer skills, experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on excel and power point skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Minimum of 4-5 years Key Account Management is preferred
- Experience in the foodservice market would be an advantage
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us