If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength, and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Turkey IC business is the world’s fastest growing cell of Unilever global. #1 IC brand of Turkey and biggest category of Unilever Turkey. Has brands with highest brand equity scores (Magnum, Cornetto, Max, Twister)
We are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to work in Algida business in Unilever Office located in Umraniye,Istanbul. Currently we are working from home until our return to workplace.
In this position we are looking for local talents to grow together.
- Provide the required administrative and marketing support to the Brand Managers, assisting brand’s day to day operational activities,
- Build productive working relationship with Customer Development, CMI, Finance and Supply Chain to manage the brand’s day to day operations,
- Accountable for the analysis of brand performance and brand health on a monthly/quarterly basis by evaluating performance against key KPIs,
- Identify solutions and make recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring,
- Co-lead new project development & implementation plans, working closely to the R&D, Supply Chain, CMI, Global Marketing, and customer development teams,
- Assist in the development of the Brand Marketing Plan by developing an understanding of the drivers of brand growth and brand health and identifying key issues and opportunities,
- Assist in the execution of the integrated activity schedule ensuring consistency with BrandKey Vision and BrandVision Plan including communication strategy,
- Monitor budget spend and provide timely communication to relevant stakeholders
- Assume smooth collaboration with all internal stakeholders as well as the agencies.
- University degree
- Min 2-3 years working experience in marketing
- Fluent in English
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us