Assistant Marketing Manager Horlicks
Background & Purpose of the Job
Residing within the Health Foods Drinks unit of Unilever International, a 100 M E+ brand, the Assistant Marketing Manager will play a key role in growing the current business with a target of 50% growth vs 2021. She will lead the core of the brand including geographic expansions of the brand across all new white spaces. This role will further manage development of overall category strategies and is expected to drive the growth of through excellent marketing execution.
What You’ll Do
• Develop the strategy and implementation of strategic brand marketing plans across markets, leading In market activities to maximize long term sales and profit growth across the brand portfolio, and share the responsibility for achieving the brand’s gross sales and margin goals.
• Lead product/innovation launches by analyzing size of opportunity, building P&L´s to ensure profitability, managing and facilitating cross-functional meetings with internal teams and external agencies, and managing the marketing plan to ensure impeccable execution.
• Lead the development, execution and evaluation of market research projects, providing insights that impact the direction and management of the brand
• Understand the impact of cost elements on brand profitability and control brand support expenditures to maintain budget discipline and help ensure brand profit objectives are achieved.
• Drive and monitor commercialization process to maximize value creation.
• Analyze and interpret syndicated data, provide reporting and recommend corrective actions to increase awareness and trial among core consumer target.
• Partner with external digital and PR agencies to ensure all brand activities are in line with brand positioning.
• Ability to work collaboratively across functions, work independently, and take initiative.
Who You Are
You’re a strategy guru: Given that this role needs to enable leadership teams to make brand choices outside of the everyday, you need to have a clear strategic mindset and present an opportunity that a layman cannot refuse and that benefits Unilever You love to win, and have fun doing it: an entrepreneur and confident about taking risks. Not all may win but if there is logic and commitment, anything can be achieved. It’s not about the race but about winning and this role gives you enough opportunity on that front You’re a story teller: the basis of all marketing is in the story and successful brands only exist where there is a differentiated story. I am looking for a storyteller who people fall in love with! You’re a change maker: In today’s volatile environment, it’s difficult to convince people on change. However, within this role a clear logic and passion can bear fruit. You need to pick up the lemons thrown at you and return with mojitos for the table
What You’ll Need To Succeed
• Bachelor degree in marketing or related field;
- Preferred to have masters/mba
• 3+ years of previous marketing experience In similar Industries Inclusive of strong digital marketing experience
• Previous work experience in an international marketing role outside of specific geography preferred
• Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
• Proficient in MS Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Outlook, SharePoint etc.)
• Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Drive for Influencing senior stakeholders without hand holding must have for success
• Strong strategic, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Time management skills and ability to prioritize projects as necessary.
• Advanced communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills with a comfort in maintaining multiple, often conflicting, priorities, and
• Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us