Job Title: Assistant Manager, Manufacturing Business Analyst
Location: Bangalore, India
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you’ll be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you’ll channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you.
We are looking to hire an Assistant Manager, Manufacturing Business Analystbased in Bangalore.
Main Purpose of the role:
The Business Analyst supports the Product Managers and Engagement Leads to understand the business requirements and help define solutions. They lead the development of the business requirements documents for squads to understand the business’s needs, as well as acting as a key interface between business SMEs and the D&A squad members.
- Interface with the business to understand and capture the high-level business requirements
- Further develop detailed business requirements to feed into design work
- Act as a key interface between squad members and the business to facilitate efficient working relationships
- Work with the Product Managers & Engagement Leads to develop business cases to support the business in raising investment for D&A solution delivery
- Assist the business in change impact assessments and development of change management plans
Must Have Skills:
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Data and Analytics project lifecycle management
- 2+ years of experience in Supply Chain process knowledge – particularly Logistics processes
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Critical thinking & flexibility to effectively work around technical & business constraints
- Strong Communication skills and ability to clearly articulate Business Requirements
- Good Stakeholder Management and Business Engagement
Good to have skills:
- SAP Manufacturing knowledge
- Experience of Microsoft Cloud Azure & Databricks data extraction
- Understanding of Data Modelling & star schemas
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us