MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
This role will drive value by helping pioneer, deliver and execute channel growth driving plans in online retail platforms. At the same time, this role is expected to capture the learnings that come from the markets and develop these into future activities.
- Drive growth of Unilever brands and categories in ecommerce customers
- Co-create content and demand programs for ecommerce that will deliver significant growth to both Unilever and their partners
- Co-create and execute the full year activity calendar for B2C retailers: brand and category led campaigns, retailer led special events/campaigns. This would require working with cross functional teams, creative agencies and customers/retailers.
- Lead the development and delivery of plans with key retailers built around shopper insights, planned and executed flawlessly. This requires a deep understanding of what unique value Unilever brings to the trade.
- Operationalize campaigns end to end, from ideation to execution to performance evaluation of campaigns.
- To work closely and establish new ways of working with local cross functional teams to drive consistent clarity on execution, progress, opportunities. This role will learn to look beyond Customer Development and work across Marketing, Category Operations, Finance and Media team to ensure Unilever builds more than just great top-line driving plans.
- Lead the weekly/monthly planning & operating cycle of the market (e.g. activity cascades, operations meetings, and regular customer alignments)
- Drive thought leadership in e-Commerce with ecommerce customers
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing/Ecommerce in a marketing or sales capacity
- Familiar with best practices and has working knowledge of key online platform/ media KPIs and associated analytics
- Has background/exposure in digital and/or performance marketing
- FMCG exposure is a plus
- Strong presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly operational with high attention to details
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to a fast changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us