Business Context and Main Purpose of Job
Lead packaging development activity for Skin Care category Indonesia. Close contact with brand team, supply chain team and global R&D team to run category program and agenda. Landing new product development as innovation pipeline, conduct value engineering and cost saving program and drive packaging sustainability agenda to achieve corporate goal.
Main Accountabilities (ideally max 10 points)
- Lead as technical project leader (TPL) on packaging area for innovation/renovation project
- Conduct packaging fit to purpose assessment and evaluation for new packaging specification
- Coordinate factory and supplier packaging trial during capability and feasibility innovation stage.
- Docking with global R&D packaging team for seamless technical transfer and risk mitigation.
- Lead and actively to explore value engineering and cost saving initiatives.
- Drive packaging sustainability agenda within category and corporate goal
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy
- Project Management
- Packaging Design
- Material and Machine Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Team player
- Demonstrate initiative
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us