Main Purpose of the Job
You will shape the digital agenda for specific categories, ensuring fit within the underlying category and brand ambitions, translating the strategies into actionable plans and ensuring flawless execution.
As the expert in your field you are empowered to make decisions on Digital initiatives and the corresponding budget allocations, experiment with new ideas and demonstrable tangible Consumer and business benefit.
The impact of your actions will be clear and will create a repeatable approach for the rest of the business.
Your responsibility revolves around 4 key themes:
• The definition of digital consumer journeys and data driven digital strategy.
• A relentless focus on driving precision and performance communication to the people we serve.
• Creating and driving excellence in consumer experience through all digital touchpoints.
• Being a champion and catalyst to drive data & eCommerce first mindset through the organization.
You will be playing pivotal role in developing our Precision Marketing agenda, leveraging consumer data and technology to identify relevant and actionable audiences and develop tailored & memorable digital experiences.
- Craft and implement an ambitious digital and data strategy for our portfolio of brands based on category global strategy & relevant brand strategies while ensuring relevance to our consumers’ needs as well as business and local market context.
- Work with a cross functional team of eCommerce, media and content production to drive digital brand planning, consumer journeys, audience definition for precision marketing, acquisition and use of data.
- Drive digital execution with excellent consumer experience full funnel from awareness to conversion and retention across end to end consumer journey.
- Own and implement the category & brand search strategy by defining channel focus, content territories, content gaps and technical optimization.
- Support brands to develop content ecosystems, aligning content needs with brand champion, covering owned platforms, digital media & eCommerce
- Drive digital agencies relationships (property maintenance, development, search, digital strategy) and manage briefing and workstreams to land brand objectives
- Focus on Consumer Experience Excellence across all touchpoints (from site UX, load times, data capture & contact strategy to social engagement)
- Evangelize a digital mindset including driving the adoption of data-driven, performance culture, experimentation, learning and iteration through upskilling of the broader marketing teams
- Drive the adoption of key digital tools and capabilities that are being rolled out across the business across Content, Media, eCommerce and data marketing
And via the above of course: deliver business growth aligned with set KPIs.
Skills – Experiences - Qualifications:
- Postgraduate degree, preferably in Marketing or MBA.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar roles, on the agency side.
- Strong communication skills, collaborative, international & growth mindset.
- Business ownership with a strong drive to deliver results.
- Consumer & Shopper orientation.
- Attention to detail with strong execution and prioritization skills.
- Fluent in English.
- High literacy in PC use (MS Office).
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us