Background & Purpose of the Job
This position provides strategic and analytical support to the procurement activities for 3rd Party manufacturing operations for the Personal Care category as well as participation in the innovation projects planned to be launched in 3rd party manufacturers.
This includes but is not limited to: execute small, medium and large sourcing activities with a focus on data retrieval and analysis, market research, negotiation and relationship with suppliers, benchmarking activities, manage contracts, work in innovations, savings and improvement initiatives.
Selected individual must collaborate with the various functions throughout Unilever organization, such as R&D, Planning, Finance, Brand and other procurement or supply chain groups in the diverse procurement activities.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
3PM Personal Care Procurement activities:
- Participation in the sourcing and bid process, supplier selection, negotiation of prices, terms and conditions, awards and contract management
- Support and participation on the design of the Procurement Strategies
- Manage and control the contract of the incumbent suppliers
- Relationship with the suppliers (meetings, evaluation, scorecard, Partner to Win)
- Develop improvement projects to delivery savings, cash, cost avoidance and service level improvements
- Participation in innovation projects, representing procurement in the extended team
- Baseline analysis, and understanding of the current cost, prices and total spend
- Special Projects
- Control of the internal KPIs such as VIP, Cash, Cost Avoidance, USQS, etc.
- Ability to work quickly with great accuracy.
- Ability to be self-directed in researching market trends, benchmarking & intelligence.
- Ability to prioritize and escalate issues that may affect key business objectives.
- Negotiation with suppliers and communication skills.
- Understanding of operations and business requirement.
- Working cross-functionally across teams with varying priorities
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics by federal, state, or local law. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us