Assistant Manager - Data Analyst Finance
- The candidate needs to have excellent interpersonal skills to manage multiple teams and working together with them to land projects on time being a leader of the projects.
- Role involves reading financials as well as non-financials data and interpret it to stakeholders
- Role involves close interactions with Marketing, Finance, Market Intelligence and hence should be well versed with various terminologies used while analysing market data from e.g. Nielson, IMRB.
- Role involves managing multiple projects and hence experience on project management will be preferred. Understands criticality of project timelines with quality output for each project.
- Role involves governance of projects with teams and Senior leaders.
- Role involves self-thinking to maintain, renovate existing tools and technologies used.
- Experience of managing different workstreams with own as well as 3rd Party resources.
- Experience of project management.
- Needs to have good visualisation skills.
- Sound experience of financials and interpretation.
- Fundamentally needs to be strong on storytelling, strong communication skills & influencing skills and problem solving.
- Person having technological savviness will have added advantage.
- Preferred knowledge of Power BI and equivalent tools.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us