Background & Purpose of the Job
Be a part of the 170K global employees that make Unilever one of the best companies in the world to work for! Forbes has listed Unilever as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” while MSN.com ranks us as one of the “Top 25 Companies to work for in America.” One of our 400 brands are used daily by more than 2.5 billion people globally!
Unilever is currently looking for a Compounding/Mixer to join our Raeford factory team.
In this role you will be responsible for operating production equipment, troubleshoot process faults, and making required adjustments to ensure quality and efficiency.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- You’re a team player: You will coordinate activities between compounding, operations, and the warehouse. Assist with major repairs, installations, and maintenance. Direct and train new teammates. Ensure production, reconciliation, and inventory documents are completed neatly and accurately.
- You transform data into actions: You will review the production schedule, review the shift change log and confer with scheduling to determine any priority changes in production and to assess any potential obstacles to the successful completion of the schedule.
- You lead & inspire bold creative work: You will have an active role in employee relations programs on your shift and drive positive employee relations through various reward and recognition programs.
- You execute flawlessly, track & optimize: You will work closely with hourly leadership and provide clear direction for them to carry out the duties of their job. You will provide feedback to these Area leaders in order to improve the efficient operation of the shift including the assignment of labor, completion of data collection activities and the management of daily operations.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Preferred: Associate’s Degree in Maintenance or 2+ Years equivalent manufacturing experience
- Strong computer skills
- Understanding of basic manufacturing principles including operation and maintenance of equipment
- Understanding of lean principles
- Ability to understand different team roles and effectively communicate with other team members and leadership
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening and background check.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us