MAIN JOB ROLE
The core role of the Homecare Digital Assistant Brand Manager is to drive the end-to-end implementation of the digital strategy and ecommerce portfolio of Unilever Homecare brands, leveraging on data and technology to develop tailored and impactful data acquisition marketing campaigns and website content, to strengthen the ecommerce Homecare portfolio, and to test and learn agenda of new digital platforms.
- Work with the Homecare Digital Experience Lead in strategizing the digital plans for Homecare brands and support in delivering brands’ digital JTBDs and driving business growth
- Work with the Homecare Dcommerce Design Lead in crafting the Homecare portfolio fit for the ecommerce platform
- Collaborate with Digital Hub, brand teams, media and agency partners on all digital and ecommerce workstreams
- Lead product mix creation and innovation launches via Hatchery (Unilever product development) model to launch value-dense, sustainable products
- Develop and execute data acquisition campaigns through various consumer touchpoints with relevant value exchanges to drive the Homecare data strategy
- Lead strategy and production of content for Cleanipedia (Unilever Homecare’s content website) and identify opportunities to optimize audience experience
- Lead traffic generation campaigns for Cleanipedia
- Continuously optimize website content for SEO and SEM aligned to the brand search strategy
- Focus on Consumer Experience Excellence (CXX) across touchpoints
- Test and learn digital innovations that address Homecare consumer needs and drive brand preference
- Analyze website performance via Google Analytics and determine improvements and opportunities to deliver audience engagement and maximise relevant platform functions
- Consistently track and report performance of all digital initiatives and identify improvements to drive KPI achievement
- Minimum 3 years of experience in brand marketing, with exposure to digital marketing
- Familiar with social media platforms, Google Analytics and ecommerce retailer platforms
- With experience in leading cross functional teams and working with agency partners
- Knowledgeable in data-driven marketing and measurement
- High “bias for action” and agility
- Interested in the ever-changing digital and social media landscape
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us