Background and Purpose of Job
The role of the Associate Global eCommerce Manager is to manage Ben & Jerry’s eCommerce marketing strategy and tactics across our grocery and delivery partners globally. This role will report to the Global eCommerce Manager and work with local, regional and global Ben & Jerry’s and Unilever teams to execute eCommerce programs to grow Ben & Jerry’s eCommerce business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead the development of Ben & Jerry’s eCommerce marketing strategy guidelines and best practices. Ensure these are cascaded and are being followed by local markets
- Lead eCommerce marketing support for Ben & Jerry’s country business leaders, local digital marketers and regional teams to ensure eCommerce marketing tactics drive business results
- Manage the development, implementation and execution of eCommerce marketing campaigns
- Spearhead the development of Ben & Jerry’s virtual store presence on grocery retailers and delivery partners websites and platforms
- Lead the optimization of Ben & Jerry’s Perfect Store assets
- Assist with the development and optimization of performance marketing campaigns and tactics globally
- Develop and maintain performance trackers showcasing results and key performance indicators (KPI’s) for eCommerce campaigns
- Collaborate with regional teams to integrate eCommerce tactics into annual new product development campaigns
- Collaborate with global team members and Unilever to develop industry leading eCommerce tactics that help drive eCommerce growth
- Lead the eCommerce integration on Ben & Jerry’s global websites, email and social media
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 3– 4 years of experience in eCommerce or digital marketing roles with demonstrated success in managing projects
- Experience selling in strategy and programming to multiple stakeholder environment.
- Experience managing agencies and vendors
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience in digital and eCommerce platforms and technology
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- Ability to work with IT on web development/maintenance tasks
- Excellent project management skills and initiative are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us