To manage and develop U LEC channel business to achieve sales and profit target. Should drive sales and market share acceleration through strong customer management, and negotiation, best-in-class executions of consumer-end.
Role & Responsibility
- Manage EC business(Site and Social) and operation
- Achieved the business target ,profit target and operation target
- Set up customer strategy and key initiatives according to customer and consumer needs. Cooperate with internal team to execute the action plan
- Continually gain share in customer and build strategic partnership with customer
- Cooperate the distributor service for retailer
- Achieved Order fill rate and reasonable stock
- Manage 3rd party agency to reach the business needs
- Achieved the good design and communication with consumer in online system
- Team Management
- The candidate should be understand E-commerce business (including cross boarder ecommerce)
By equipping knowledge of customers business and operation model, coupling with the fair good skill of sales, including KA management and sales planning. The candidate should be very familiar with the way of working in a multinational cooperation, good English both in spoken and written.
- Good team work
- Be willing to do the good example for team
- Strategic thinking
Education and Experience
- University graduate
- 8-10 years of successful business development/sales experience in ecommerce or KA management
- Experience with E-commerce business is must
- Team management experience is must
- Know EC business and operation model in BBC customers
- Basic Knowledge of understand EC(Ali/Social)
- Capability of 3rd Party Agency Management
- Good Spoken and Written in English and Mandarin
- Strong Communication skill, both internal and external
- Good Computer skill, especially on Microsoft office.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us