Job Description (no less than 5 items):
- Leading clinical studies from communication, study design, documentation preparation to implementation /execution of the study. Responsible for full delivery of the studies supporting different R&D functions across categories (skin, hair and oral). Ensure the studies are delivered within agreed timelines and budgets.
- Coordinate with Contract Research Organisations (CROs) or Hospitals, and other internal and external interfaces within the conduct of the clinical studies, manage and monitor clinical studies complied with clinical procedures and guidelines.
- Proactively communicate with project team on clinical study all elements; and independently delivery clinical studies OTIF.
- Provide basic clinical knowledge of personal care into the design of clinical studies to support claims/challenges or to assess novel personal care technologies, contribute to the development of novel protocols and techniques by engaging the relevant external world.
- Assure the handling and reporting clinical studies according to regulatory requirements;
√ Passion for growth
√ Breakthrough thinking
√ Org awareness
√ Change catalyst
√ Hold people accountable
√ Team commitment
√ Team leadership
2. Professional Skills:
- Basic knowledge of bio statistics and has skill to use related stats software such as SPSS, JMP or SAS.
- PhD fresh, Or Master degree with more than 2 years working experience in below areas;
- Major in biological sciences, dermatology, epidemiology or relevant specialities in basic medicines;
- Good verbal and written English communication skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility and dedication;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Teamwork spirit.
3. General Skills:
√ Business sense
√ Project management
√ Change management
√ Microsoft office
√ Able to work under pressure
√ English Oral /Written
Open, self-motivation, flexible, pay attention to details
PhD degree fresh or Master degree with more than 2 years of experience in dermatology, biological science, epidemiology or relevant specialities in basic medicine.
6. Working experience:
Necessary for Master degree holder
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us