The R2R service line is responsible for the End to End General Accounting processes from Transacting to Reporting, including the maintenance of procedures and standardised chart of accounts, journal entry processing, inter-company accounting and account reconciliations, fixed assets, compliance and controls, month end close process, financial consolidations and financial statements, financial reporting of all different business units to the Centre.
- Ensure on time in full reporting of financial data for all legal entities under Unilever Turkey & Central Asia and compliance to group accounting policies and Standart Chart of Accounts (SCOA)
- Prepare and control the monthly financial reports and commentaries
- Advise internally on accounting principles and ensure accounting rules are properly applied for both management and financial accounts in compliance with corporate standards
- Perform variance analysis and analytical review on financial statements (BS, P&L, CF)
- Oversee the performance and clearance of all reconciliation accounts, approving recurring journals, ensuring financial transactions are recorded and classified correctly
- Support key change initiatives and drive through continuous improvement
- Deliver excellent service and technical expertise to key stakeholders through effective operating center management
- Ensure accurate calculation and/or reporting of IFRS16, hedge accounting and pension liabilities
- Drive compliance within robust control framework and take responsibility for internal and external audit deliverables/processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance Studies or related discipline,
- Experience in Financial Reporting, IFRS and Accounting for minimum 7 years especially in global markets,
- Good command on Tax Legislation and local accounting principles,
- Experience in team management,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to express her / his ideas, thoughts, and suggestions,
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines,
- Result oriented working attitude without compromising the quality of work,
- Critical thinking and problem solving by questioning, analyzing, evaluating, and acting accordingly,
- Advanced computer skills especially in MS Office applications and SAP HANA. ERP experience is an asset,
- Fluency in English.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us