The Supply Chain Manager APAC works in close partnership with then AMEA Senior SC manager and supports the rest of the senior AMEA Leadership Team to ensure the smooth running of the entire supply and distribution network and project implementation across the APAC region. Specifically:
- Lead and deliver the innovation & commercialization agenda across all the markets in the region by coordinating with functional teams on active projects to ensure on time delivery
- Coordinate all supply chain activities in collaboration with our bottling partners to ensure high level of product availability and to support growth ambitions.
- Coordinates the APAC commercialisation (project) agenda through the standard PLI innovation process
- Chairing of bi-weekly project calls with each market to ensure robust project management and implementation
- Sits in on monthly regional calls (MBRs) with senior leadership team to represent SC function
- Ensures continuity of profitable business through resolution of day-to-day operational issues, building robust strategic operational plans and contingency planning in partnership with senior APAC SC manager and franchise bottlers
- Identifies and delivers projects to meet productivity targets
- Support white market launches by carrying SC feasibility assessments
- Ensures efficient concentrate kit supply to all bottlers in APAC (shipping / importation / regulatory / returns)
- Ensures efficiency of supply by leading kit productivity & harmonization initiatives
- Manage raw material procurement and supply process for TW and Mainland China BIB business
- Develop key relationships Bottling Partners
- Coordinates with local ops teams (PepsiCo/bottler/co-packer) and ensures adequate support for other technical functions on projects such as Technical Contact Managers (TCMs) and R&D.
- Help ‘sell’ the Lipton RTD tea concept through good ambassadorship
Skills and Experience
- Strong engineering / technical background with background in soft drink or other FMCG manufacturing
- Project management expertise
- Professional networking/external focus especially dealing with 3rd party suppliers
- Experience in dealing with franchise & operating businesses desirable
- Ability to adapt to more flexible company culture vs parent organisation
- Ability to work across multiples cultures, work levels and functions.
- Has a passion for the Lipton brand and to grow RTD business
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Pepsi Lipton SC & Operations Senior Manager AMEA
- Pepsi Lipton AMEA Regional Management Team
- Pepsi Lipton Regional Business Director & Managers
- Pepsi Lipton APAC Marketing Director and Managers
- Pepsi Lipton VP R&D and Supply Chain Ops
- Pepsi Lipton Global SC Director
- Pepsi Lipton Global QA Team
- Pepsi Lipton Technical Contact Manager (TCM) Team
- Pepsi Lipton AMEA R&D Team
- Pepsi Lipton Concentrate Kit Sourcing Unit – Lipton Soft Drinks Ireland (LSDI)
- Franchise Bottler SC Teams
- Regional Raw Material suppliers in TW and Mainland China.
- PepsiCo Engineering and Operations teams
- As appropriate: supply chain, respective category functions
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us