Background & Purpose of the Job
The Associate Manager of Supply Chain Factory Recruitment will focus on recruitment needs of the vast and complex world of Manufacturing and Factory Supply Chain at Unilever North America. This role will recruit and facilitate the selection of great Supply Chain talent across all functions in Supply Chain, while overseeing a talented & committed team of Talent Advisors focused on respective factories in our manufacturing network across the US & Canada. This role will also play a part in proactive talent pipelining work, from forecasting to networking events and everything in between! Are you someone who enjoys being a workplace match-maker? If so, read on!
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You will join the North America Talent Acquisition Team in a leadership capacity, attracting and selecting top supply chain talent while overseeing factory recruitment. You will help lead and coach your team to navigate the intricacies of their client groups and be the anchor to their business. As a team, we will drive an exciting and positive candidate experience!
- Bring innovative ideas and solutions to build the Unilever Talent Brand and employee value proposition and have a proven record in developing talent attraction strategies, especially for technical manufacturing roles.
- Ability to look to the future, predicting future labor trends, skill sets, and needs and are able to directly partner business leaders to bring a vision to reality. You are skilled at turning information to strategy, passionate about collecting and using data to proactively identify trends and opportunities and can turn insights into action.
- Act as trusted advisor in addition to the Subject Matter Expert for the factory network including HRBPs, Factory Leaders, and VPs on talent acquisition and strategy.
- Develop long term proactive recruitment plans based on internal and external factors, emerging skills, and glide paths as well as create a robust pipeline of diverse talent at all levels
- Apply project management leadership to drive action, deliver results, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead a large team, thriving in a performance culture, and working together to deliver a common goal.
- Lead the manufacturing labor strategy, including managing contingent labor vendors, using vendor relationships and partnership with the procurement team, use KPIs to drive improvement in the program to meet the agility needs of Unilever.
You’re a dot connector: Connecting people with compatible jobs to align their purpose to our purpose, and help build teams that drive growth!
You’re a story teller: You will speak with candidates about this amazing, purpose-driven company and all it has to offer so they can see why Unilever is the best place to work!
You’re a changemaker: You’ll get to change the recruitment game by applying social media and AI skills to find promote our brands and find talent in a way no one else can!
You love to win, and have fun doing it: You’ll be able to align talent strategies and attract a diverse talent pool to drive the business into the future as you watch candidates land the job of their dreams!
You’re a collaborator: You will partner closely with the business and identify and implement a comprehensive diversity recruitment strategy.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor Degree required
- 5+ years of supply chain recruitment experience is required (mix of agency and corporate preferred) inclusive of 3+ years of manufacturing recruitment experience
- Experience leading others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required including presentation building skills.
- Experience using data-driven insights and providing continuous improvement recommendations.
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment for all levels of supply chain roles. Extensive experience with high volume factory recruitment.
- High proficiency in integrated recruitment systems (ATS & CRM), Workday experience preferred
- We’re looking for energetic and passionate individuals who want to be part of a dynamic environment. You must able to work well on a large, fast paced team.
- Open to travel to Englewood Cliffs and factory sites within US
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us