- Responsible from team performance and AP activities,
- Monitors the Purchase to Pay operations and finds out the improvement areas, implements the changing,
- Assisting to fulfill the tasks under the responsibility of the Accounting Department in a complete and timely manner, in accordance with the Trade Code, regulations, and company policies and principles, Coordination in supplying the requested data to external audits,
- To be knowledgeable about Tax Code to follow the correct applications,
- To be knowledgeable about Import and Export process to fulfill the correct accounting treatment applied,
- Giving information and suggestions to stakeholders to clarify the Policy and Procedures,,
- Giving guidance on the contracts for payment related cases,
- Managing and controlling financial reports,
- To follow up the projects carried out by the finance department,
- To assist determining the goals of the team, to follow the level of success and performance, to make career planning and to make suggestions, determining the training and development needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline,
- Experience in Accounts Payable 10-12 years especially in global markets,
- Good command on Tax Legislation and local accounting principles,
- Experience in team management,
- Must be skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data,
- Ability to act in a multifunctional environment,
- Organized & detail oriented; able to keep sight of multiple deadlines & responsibilities. Result oriented working attitude without compromising the quality of work,
- Critical thinking and problem solving by questioning, analyzing, evaluating, and acting accordingly,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to express her / his ideas, thoughts, and suggestions,
- Advanced computer skills especially in MS Office applications and SAP. ERP experience is an asset,
- Fluency in English.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us