Working with Line Manager to build up media insight and analysis capability in Unilever Media Team in terms of:
a) support media mix evaluation in terms of effectiveness and efficiency with insightful action suggestion. support media strategy optimization.
b) support precision marketing with improved self-defined traffic selection in PDB/PD/RTB via customized 1st party/2nd party media tab.
c) Innovate with external ecosystem such as Tencent/Alibaba/Byte-dance/O2O platforms to explore and evaluate new media format via reaching and engaging with consumers for media mix expansion purpose with business impact in a scalable way.
d) project management: evaluate and work closely with qualified agencies to design, build and deliver high quality digital product solutions/applications to empower media insight analysis operation and improve media investment efficiency, including but not limited to media data system.
1. 4+ years working experience, with ISV/Market Research House/Media Agency Technical Planning working experience preferred
2. Media business basic know-how (PDB/PD/RTB, ad-serving, DSP/DMP etc.); ID encryption/tracking technology/anti-fraud etc.,
3. Data analytics and consumer insights
4. Excellent Mandarin and English speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
5. Outstanding analytical, problem solving, facilitation and presentation skills
6. Change Agent – experience in fast-pace changing environment; embracing, or even stimulating, and leading implementation of changes
7. Fast learner and self-motivated
8. Good communication and influential skill for internal and external management
9. Graduated from top university
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us