If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength, and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
We are looking for a Digital Trade Marketing Executive to work with our Customer Development team in our eB2B business.
- Identifying customer groups for creating basis enrollment & segmantation strategy
- Working with Analytics to Manage and Monitor Customer Journeys and Campaign results (How many registered, converted etc)
- Acquiring customers; creating targeted, personalized messages for customers and set appropriate intervals for outreach.
- Increasing visibility for App/ Website by managing search marketing
- Defining online campaigns and developing communication ways (telesales, sms, whatsapp) which triggers to achieve goals of adoption and retention
- Analysing sources of acquisition and ROI per channel to Fine Tune Marketing Strategy,
- Defining A/B tests to be run on a regular basis for content, U/UX, timing etc
- Improving customer experience of use for App/Website and reduce cart abondonment rate by owning the product data management process and creating category product structure and hierarchy.
- Owning all marketing assets like banners, push/in-app notifications inside the WEB/App according to the B2B campaigns
- Managing online promotion calendar: segmenting online promotions and mapping relevant customer groups
- Creating and maintaning site search rule set based on best practices and creating specialized landing pages/banners for promotions, media campaigns, category page descriptions etc.
- Defining rulesets for product recommendation, predictive ordering by working 3rd party stakeholders,
- Engaging with marketing automation tool for targeted & personalized content and building banners
- Guiding related parties for E2E integration of marketing automation tool, ERP and CRM systems
- Supporting field teams with sales collateral and design contents like demo videos to enhance sales team knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields,
- 2-3 years past experience in Marketing/ Trade Marketing in e-com industry
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must,
- Experience in building & using customer segmentation and knowledge about marketing automation tools (Marketo, Pardot etc.)
- Deep knowledge about promotion implementation and conversion optimization
- Expertise in site search (elastic search, etc) and product recommendation & personalization algorithms
- Experience in direct messaging campaigns (whatsapp, SMS, email etc) and understanding of creating marketing Strategy, customer journeys.
- Understanding of catalogue / product information management (PIM)
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us