This role is primarily for Key Account development and management. Starting with Watson’s & Manning’s, then other Personal Care stores and potentially lead negotiators for a few Cosmetic top customers. The role may potentially expand given our intention of building an entrepreneurial approach to do Face business.
1) Be responsible for SKIN Category offline Key Account business (Watson’s & Manning’s), deliver Sales and Profit objectives
2) Codevelop channel strategy and trade plan with cross functional team (MKT, CCD, SMM, SC) for Watson’s & Manning’s
3) Perfect execution
4) Lead the future expansion to other potential customers
1) University degree or above
2) 3.5 years + working experience
3) Skin care category experience
4) Customer management experience
5) Team management experience
6) Fluent oral and written English
7) Prefer cosmetics channel experience
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us