Scope of work:
1. Portfolio management (50%)
A. Souring: supporting to source Personal Care related category (Including Dove, St.Ives, Tresemme etc), keep sourcing the best brands/products from UL overseas and manage the overall portfolio. Preparing custom clearance materials with global/SC.
B. 4P management: Support 4P management for PC category (proposition, price, place, promotion), especially the communication localization to fit China E-commerce environment and Chinese shopper insight.
C. Market study: Competitor analysis & consumer insight study for further evaluation on each key SKU.
2. Brand building: (30%)
A. Social Seeding: Social content seeding to build brand awareness mainly in Red Book, Tiktok, including KOL selection, social strategy & content strategy.
B. Livestreaming KOL sourcing: Select right KOL with agency, preparing brand/product love key for bidding.
3. E-com shopper marketing for all related CBEC channels (including one T-mall Global FGS and other channels)：(20%)
A. Support the ‘Perfect Store Online’ (design and visuals) together with agency & TP
B. Support customer-based campaign and co-creation including E-c big promotion
Requirements to Candidate：
1. 2 year+ marketing marketing or brand marketing experience is a must
2. Any experience with FMCG will be strongly preferred
3. Influent at English writing/reading/speaking/listening (Must)
4. Creative and with passion try new things and do something breakthrough
5. With strong responsibility and ownership, with the ability to learn fast
6. Good communication skills and presentation skills
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us