Title: Associate Category Management Manager
Must live in or willing to relocate to the greater San Antonio, T
Background & Purpose of the Job
Lead Category Management initiatives for HEB business by driving Category Management principles across Personal Wash and Foods categories. The Associate Category Management Manager will develop strong relationships internally and become the go-to Category Management resource for HEB by providing actionable recommendations. Leverage Category Growth Strategy Decks and customize strategic growth recommendations for HEB by leveraging IRI, Numerator, and other CM Capabilities and Insights.
Who You Are & What You will Do
• You are a born leader: Ability to manage multiple categories across and be recognized as the Category expert
• You are a strategy guru: Ability to leverage Category Growth Strategies and tailor to HEB
• You are a dot connector: Ability to pull data, analyze, and provide actionable growth recommendations to be presented to Retailer and Internally
• You love to win, and have fun doing it: Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects across different categories
• You are a storyteller: Drive Best in Class Category Management principles by creating, analyzing, and presenting actionable Insights and recommendations across all Unilever Categories.
What You will Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years Category Management experience interfacing with Customers; ability to proactively analyze information and provide insight driven recommendations.
- Ability to handle multiple categories at once and support multiple CBMs and customer requests.
- Experience leveraging Category Management principles, IRI, Shopper/Consumer Insights, Richmix, Numerator, and Space management software
- Ability to work independently with short deadlines, and in a team environment
- Excellent planning, analytical, communication skills required.
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel and presentation skills
Travel Required 10%
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics by federal, state, or local law. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us