R&D HC Packaging PCR Technologist will be recognized as a technical person who will lead packaging PCR implementation projects by considering packaging design, materials, processes and problem resolution, the role will interface with other functions such as product design and manufacturing, processing, marketing, supply chain and distribution centers and quality assurance.
- Develop, test, review and recommend proposals for PCR packaging materials
- Set guidelines and best practices, identify root causes and drive corrective actions related to PCR projects
- Support marketing, procurement and supply chain plans about PCR projects and create network plan for implementation
- Perform benchmarking studies and inspections for competitors in the market
- Build and maintain relations with PCR suppliers and bottle converters and follow PCR capability development programs.
- Create and review package test plan protocols, monitor testing, and interpret data to ensure PCR package integrity throughout product life cycle
- Identify cost structure for PCR projects and implement cost saving initiatives related to packaging materials and design, efficiency, transportation, and storage.
- Support local counterparts about specifications, codes activities, aw approvals and project details and action plans.
- Lead execution of tests & trials at laboratory or full factory scale and report test & trial outcomes
- Lead secondary and tertiary packaging development
- Manage multiple projects & tight timelines
- University degree in Engineering ; preferably mechanical or chemical engineering background
- Knowledge and experience working with multiple materials including rigid plastics, flexible materials,
- Minimum 6-8 months experience in R&D, Supply Chain, Quality Departments
- Preferably having packaging development experience
- Problem solving and decision-making skills are necessary.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have good oral and written knowledge of English
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us