Business context and main challenges of the job:
• Vaseline China is a success case of entrepreneurship , innovation and craftmanship. He brand has had a fenomenal growth over the last years and is now one of the market leaders in China. Internally, China is now the 2nd largest country for the brand globally, and soon will be #1.
• we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial professional, who shares a passion for beauty, innovation and wants to create history in the skin care market
• the Associate Brand Manager supports the Brand Development Manager in delivery of innovation and renovation projects to the agreed milestones/timelines and to the high quality standards set (OTIF) ;
• Develops an in-depth understanding and becomes an expert in China market – the business environment in which the brand competes including category segments and
• Builds a holistic understanding of consumers and shoppers.
Key Success Measures:
• Responsible for driving topline growth, medium term category and brand share targets as well as specific marketing objectives relating to brand health and equity;
• Delivery of specific elements of the category 8 Quarter (8Q) rolling plan.
• keen eye for beauty, trends and consumer insights
INNOVATION & RENOVATION
• Manages small innovation projects or clearly defined sections of bigger project coached/supervised by brand development manager.
• Assists in the development of consumer insights and the development of global innovation (including packaging) and communication program working closely with the CMI team, agencies and other functional teams ie. Supply chain, finance to ensure excellent delivery and implementation.
• Accountable for the analysis of brand performance and brand health by constantly evaluating performance of regional support activities and in-store implementation against measurable objectives in key countries. This includes the monitoring of progress against key trial and awareness measures and initiating measuring the effectiveness and ROI of key activities.
• Identifies solutions and make recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring.
BRAND MARKETING PLANS (BMP)
Assist in the translation of Brand Vision Plan into the BMP by co-working with Brand Builders to deliver an aligned BMP.
• Understanding Consumers and Shoppers
• Develops and launches relevant innovation and relaunches
• Creates integrated communication
• Monitors progress and takes action
Core aspects underpinning all skills: Creativity, Empathy,
Obsession with brands & consumers, Sense of Aesthetics, Analytical Thinking & Rigour
•Bachelor degree and above;
•More than 3 years MKT related working experience;
•Passion for growth;
•Project Management experience;
•Good communication and coordination skill.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us