• Lead BI projects/solutions deployment across CD department.
• Develop a deep understanding of key performance and result metrics, data structures and reporting tools to identify and drive resolution of issues, provide actionable insights with existing or propose new metrics, dashboards, or tools.
• Develop and maintain BI system documentation.
• Participate in the integrated BI reporting initiatives which involves SAP and CD digital applications.
• Support recurring and ad-hoc requests for data analysis or reporting.
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
• Least have 3 years’ experience in BI relevant area.
• Have the experience to take the solution architect role in the data warehouse project.
• Professional on Amazon BI technology on AWS about data processing, eg EC2，S3，Redshift.
• Professional on Power BI architect/design/implementation.
• Experience in solutioning, architecture designing, data modeling.
• Hands-on implementation skill on both ETL and Reporting.
• Good communication skill in both Chinese and English.
• Passion on technology, good teamwork.
• Better to have project management experience, PMP certification is highly preferred.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us