T-mall Flagships Owner & TP management
- Achieve T-mall Global flagship store net sales
- Manage and guide TP’s operation strategy, plans and execution of flagship store in Tmall in terms of merchandising, activity planning, customer service and logistic delivery.
- Evaluate the performance of key metrics like UV, Conversion, AUS and Return rate on a weekly basis in order to increase brand sales and profit
- Monitor TP’s daily operation to ensure the brand equity and business target are well addressed
Business Analysis & Reporting
- Analysis of sales, site performance, CRM campaigns and marketing programs.
- Ongoing analysis of key business metrics including classification and key item sales, site traffic, conversion analysis, email database growth and behavior, marketing programs.
E-marketing & Operation
- Constantly improve site usability together with marketing team and TP.
- Direct and implement regular Taobao event to generate more traffic and sales.
- Responsible for keeping track and updating monthly marketing calendars, sending correspondence with updates to TP or internal team.
- Create reports to analyze marketing results.
- Track and analyze competition in Taobao platform.
- Develop eCRM communications plans for site performance growth, retention & conversion.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Ecommerce area in multinationals or TP
- Strong background in Tmall or Tmall global store operation is a must
- Experience in VMS/beauty/Baby & mother industry related brand is a must
- Strong customer and consumer focus and knowledge in business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong adaptability into a dynamic environment
- Preferred to be creative with entrepreneurship spirit and can work independently
- Bachelor degree above
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us