As aCampaign & Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for leading the development, execution and continuous optimization of multi-touchpoint journeys that will ultimately drive leads to sales conversion.
- Understand & drive full lead management across local markets
- Scale up marketing automation ecosystem, helping design and set up journeys across key digital touchpoints with local marketing, tech & data teams
- Analyze and optimize journeys for engagement and conversion
- Build digital capability for the SEA team through sharing of use cases, hands-on tool adaptation, and advising on data-driven approach to campaigning
· Partner with Business Transformation team to define and drive lead lifecycle KPIs and establish standard measurement & reporting methodology.
· Understand the full operator lifecycle, and work with local marketing teams to improve customer experiences through marketing automation and to refine lead lifecycle process.
· Lead cross-functional efforts to design and implement more data-driven, personalized journeys across key touchpoints.
· Ensure local teams drive continuous journey optimization using A/B testing and insights from end-to-end operator lifecycle analysis.
· Partner with Data & Tech teams to support scaling up data-driven journeys (refining lead scoring, data science recommendation engines, tech and data requirements for new campaign flows, etc)
· Proactively research and test latest best practices and industry strategies.
· Provide insights and recommendations across the lifecycle to local Marketing, CD and Business Excellence teams.
· Set up, provide business requirements, and collaborate with the global Tech team for new feature requests to optimize digital campaigning in SEA
· Support/ collaborate with capability team in building digital campaign capability in SEA
Proficient with the ff Tools:
· Facebook Business Manager
Nice to have
· Knowledge on Agile SCRUM methodology
- Mastery ofMarketing automation workflowsandCX: managing automated campaigns, lead nurturing, lead qualification, lead scoring
- Exceptional project and stakeholder management: able to implement multiple campaigns simultaneously at scale
- Analytics & insightData integration:unified customer identity - Attribution:tacking and measuring attribution from multiple touchpoints to optimize ROI Social media marketing
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us